What We’re Looking For
Sales Consultant: The sales professional will be responsible for building new accounts and sell the complete line of technology solutions with specific revenue and profitability targets. Accurately forecast specific products revenue, and new accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Must have 5 to 10 years of IT Sales/ IT Consulting / Business Development Experience
- Experience of selling IT Services Offerings
- Generate new revenues by selling our services and solutions to clients in the United States
- Cultivate target accounts and gain access to appropriate decision-makers
- Identify potential clients and customer groups in the local and national markets with knowledge of competitor operations, strengths and strategies
- Develop sales strategies and proposals by using client and company knowledge to evaluate potential projects and accounts
- Make frequent contact with potential clients, established clients and local/national business leaders to promote the business systems and its services
- Contribute new ideas for achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent Communication Skills Required
Our Ideal Candidate
Create and maintain effective partner relationships with partner principles located in assigned territory
Supports and provides guidance to both field and partner marketing events and activities
Must have exceptional selling, presentation and technical skills with a passion for driving Partner & End-User activity across their region in order to exceed quarterly bookings targets.
Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
Must be proficient in data center infrastructure products and technologies
Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex Partner and End-User sales strategy to achieve both short & long term goals, objectives and bookings targets
Why work for us
Adaptix Solutions Group is proud to put our employees and their families first. When you work with us you will have schedule flexibility as well as the most competitive pay in the marketplace. Spending time with your family, reenergizing your battery, and having the time to do what’s on your bucket list are all important factors to your success and personal growth. When you succeed then we succeed and that’s not a marketing term but our core belief. We strive to fill our company with the brightest talent in the industry; who have come together and are always pushing the technology boundary. No matter where you’re located, you’ll always have a Adaptix team member to help support, mentor, guide your career, and keep you positive.